Electronics and Telecommunications Patents
Mark has experience with electrical circuits, semiconductors, signal processing, digital/analog devices, opto-electronics, integrated circuits, tools, hardware, devices, digital cameras, server and network environments.
The following is a small sampling of patent applications and issued patents that Denver patent attorney Mark Trenner has worked on in electronics & telecommunications:
• U.S. Patent No. 7,766,907 for “Ablation catheter with sensor array and discrimination circuit to minimize variation in power density”
• U.S. Patent No. 7,433,740 for “CAN communication for building automation systems”
• U.S. Patent No. 7,394,367 for “Keypad for building automation”
• U.S. Patent No. 7,324,901 for “Water measurement auto-networks”
• U.S. Patent No. 7,170, 238 for “Control systems and methods”
• U.S. Patent Application No. 20070217400 for “Audio distribution over internet protocol”
• U.S. Patent Application No. 20050120240 for “Secure authenticated network connections”
. . . plus many others.
Mark Trenner also wrote a paper on digital signal processing for his BS Electrical Engineering degree, titled “Coefficient Quantization and Effects on Digital Filter Performance,” 2004.