Patents for Mechanical Inventions
Denver patent attorney Mark Trenner has experience with patents for mechanical inventions, including tools, construction and building technologies, auto parts, baby products and child-safety equipment and devices, games, toys, and exercise equipment.
The following is a small sampling of patent applications and issued patents that Mark Trenner has worked on in this technology area:
• U.S. Patent No. 7,543,348 for “Bottle cleaning device and methods of operation”
• U.S. Patent No. D538,234 for “Transparent keypad and keypad housing”
• U.S. Patent No. D532,384 for “Light control housing”
• U.S. Patent No. D502,466 for “Keypad and keypad housing”
• U.S. Patent No. D468,383 for “Golf club cover”
• U.S. Patent Publication No. 20100152574 for “Coupler assembly for catheters”
. . . plus many others.